Tuesday, October 09, 2012

wanted

I am SO not a "country girl"....


I llike classic rock...jazz....pop....alternative.  But country?  meh..not really.

But this song, "Wanted" by Hunter Hayes?   LOVING IT.

I have a very obsessive personality...I get a favorite song and listen to it CONSTANTLY on REPEAT.

and that's what's going on in my house today...this song on repeat.


************************

so not ready for this cold weather.  But looking forward to a trip to NYC in November to see some great new friends, and to visit some dear old friends who mean the world to me.  I love to travel!


***************************

gotta get back to my song.....

6 comments:

David Dust said...

When are you coming to NYC?!?!?!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Cheryl said...

I am the exact same way with a song that speaks to me. I drive my family crazy! I will have to listen to that song.

I Love NYC, have fun and take lots of pictures.

Beth said...

Hopefully the last week of november!!!!!!!!! I HAVE TO SEE YOU!!!!!!!!

Lainey-Paney said...

Yay for country music!
Yay for NYC!

MJ said...

I'm a country girl. I LOVE this song--just looked it up to make sure I was thinking of the right song, and holy SHIZ, he's a KID!!

Nomad said...

Beth, How is your boy doig, and how is your tummy?
Hope all is well.

Nomad